Our pregnancy options counseling is free, confidential, and nonjudgmental. We’re here to provide support and unbiased information as you determine what’s best for you.
- Text "Open" to 971-266-0924.
- Call 1-800-722-1115.
- Fill out our online inquiry form.
- Meet OA&FS counselors.
How does counseling help?
Counseling offers you a safe place to explore all of your options. We’re here to empower you with the information you need to make the choice that feels best to you. We are honored to offer you compassion, understanding and respect.
What makes us different from most adoption agencies is that we are here to support you no matter what decision you make. We are a non-profit, pro-choice agency not affiliated with any religion, and will treat you with dignity and respect. If you'd like to meet a counselor in person, we have offices in Portland, Eugene and Seattle or we're happy to come to you.
What to expect during pregnancy options counseling.
- How would each choice affect my everyday life?
- How do each of the choices fit with my values and beliefs?
- What would each choice mean to the people closest to me?
- Who can I count on to support me through this process?
- What are my plans for the future?